He has turned off the light.他已把灯关了。(动作结束于过去，但说明的是现在的情况--灯现在不亮了。)
I have spent all of my money.(含义是:现在我没有钱花了.)
Jane has laid the table.(含义是:现在桌子已经摆好了.)
Mary has been ill for three days.
Mary has been ill since three days ago.
,如already(肯定), yet(否定，疑问), just, before, recently, still, lately等:
He has already obtained a scholarship.
I haven't seen much of him recently (lately).
We have seen that film before.
Have they found the missing child yet ?
如ever, never, twice, several times等:
Have you ever been to Beijing
I have never heard Bunny say anything against her.
I have used this pen only three times. It is still good.
George has met that gentleman several times.
如up to these few days/weeks/months/years, just, up to present(now), so far等:
Peter has written six papers so far.
Up to the present everything has been successful.
We have had four texts this semester.
6. have been to 和have gone to的区别
have been to 强调“去过”，现已不在那里，如：
He has been to the USA three times.
have gone to主要强调的是“去了”，现在人不在说话的现场，如：
--Where's your mother? --你妈妈在哪?
--She has gone to the hospital. --她去医院了。
has been in 一直在某地
"助动词have (has) +动词过去分词"构成现在完成时。如：
1. Kate's never seen Chinese films，____ ? A. hasn't she B. has she C. isn't she D. is she
2. His uncle has already posted the photos to him. (改为否定句)
His uncle ______ posted the photos to him ______.
3. -Ann has gone to Shanghai. -So ______her parents. A. has B. had C. did D. have
(一)当句中有never, ever, just, already, yet, before等时，常用现在完成时。如：
1. -Mum, may I go out and play basketball? -______you______ your homework yet?
A. Do; finish B. Are; finishing C. Did; finish D. Have; finished
2. -______ you ______anywhere before? -Yes, but I can't remember where I______
A. Did; surf; surfed B. Have; surfed; surfed
C. Did; surf; have surfed D. Have; surfed; have surfed
(二)当句中有"for +段时间"或"since +点时间"等时，主句常用现在完成时，谓语动词必须是延续性动词，若是非延续性动词，要改为延续性动词或表状态的词(短语)。如：
1. His brother has been to Stone Forest twice______he came to Yunnan.
A. after B. before C. since D. for
2. Tom______the CD player for two weeks.
A. has lent B. has borrowed C. has bought D. has had
3. I______a letter from him since he left.
A. didn't receive B. haven't got C. didn't have D. haven't heard
析：据since可知，应排除A、C，"hear from sb.=receive/get/have a letter from sb."意为"收到某人的来信"，故选B。
三、考查have/has been (to, in)/have/has gone (to)的区别。如：
1. -Have you ever______Lintong to see the Terra Cotta Warriors? -Yes, I have.
A. went to B. gone to C. been in D. been to
2. My parents ______ Shangdong for ten years.
A. have been in B. have been to C. have gone to D. have been
1. Sun's aunt has gone there for ten years.(改成正确的句子)