内 容 提 要
am，is，are + told
have(has) been + told
am，is，are + being told
had been + told
was，were + being told
will(shall) be + told
would(should) be + told
1) Colorful posters were in San Francisco in the 1960s to publicize rock shows.
2) The main [A] stream of a river frequently is dividing [B] into two or more [C] branches near its mouth [D] .
3) The tenor drum(小鼓) is used primarily in military bands and is normally with small felt sticks.
[C] to play
4) I’ll take down your name and address in case you as a witness.
[A] are needed
[B] will be needed
[D] will need
5) Cottage cheese， an American favorite [A] ， can made easily [B] at home [C] from milk [D] ，lemon， juice， and salt.
6) The seating of musicians in an orchestra is arranged to produce the desired blend of sounds from the various musical sections.
A the conductor of
B from the conductor
C the conductor and
D by the conductor
7) The bridge was hitting [A] by a large ship during [B] a sudden [C] storm last [D] week.
8) “Your daughter has two children, doesn’t she?”
“That’s right. She in 1970.”
[A] did marriage
[B] was married
[C] had married
[D] got married
9) Supposing you five bottles of beer, do you think you would get drunk?
[A] were drinking
[B] have drunk
[C] were to drink
五、主动形式表示被动意义,如某些系动词如cook, feel, prove, smell和taste等其主动语态表示被动的意义
10) The patted?shoes that my wife bought me comfortable.
[C] was felt
[D] is felt
11) As [A] the proverb says [B] , “ Good medicine is tasted [C] bitter to [D] the mouth.”
六、没有被动语态的词， 表示状态或特征的及物动词如contain, cost, fit, have, lack, suit等没有被动形式，另外，诸如happen, occur, take place, break out 等不及物动词或短语以及诸如result from(缘于)，belong to, consist of等只用主动语态，而不用被动语态
12) Some critics maintain that when [A] a work of literature is lacked [B] reference to [C] the general experience of mankind， it fails as art [D] .
13) The book that I bought [A] the day before [B] yesterday is costed [C] me twenty and a half yuan [D] .
[注]除此之外，某些词如反身代词和相互代词以及?ING和不定式不能作为被动语态的主语;某些被动语态没有相应的主动语态如“I was born in 1966.”。另外有些?ED分词已失去了被动的含义，它们和主语及“be”一起构成了主系表结构，如：be interested in, be concerned about, be based upon, be qualified for, be surprised at 等。穿着某种颜色的衣服一般说“be dressed in”，而不说“dress black clothes”， 但可以说“wear black clothes”。这些请大家在复习过程中也应加以注意。
2) B错，改为is divided。具体是谁把它分成两三个分支，我们并不知道。
5) B错，改为can be made easily。制这种cottage cheese(酪农干酪)的人是家庭主妇或是做饭的人，这里我们也没必要指出。